Reordering Views and Zapier Mentions
- Added support for reordering mission views.
- Added support for saving filters and sorting to views.
- Email notifications are no longer sent to users who have not accepted their invitation yet.
- Inviting users to a workspace now always correctly updates existing lists of users on the page.
- Rating cards are now wider.
- When creating a new rating criteria when editing a rating phase, the criteria is now added to the phase.
- Change email provider to use a static IP. This makes emails more reliable and companies using email filtering only have to allow the domain emails.ideanote.io.
- More trusted domains are now allowed when uploading videos.
- Fixed issue where an email notification in some cases were sent to the user even though it had been viewed on the platform.
- More data as for example the environment is now sent through the Google Analytics integration.
- When having no logo on the workspace, the logo is shown as not defined in workspace settings.
- Margins are now smaller in the feed.
- Hovering teams now has correct width when there are many stats.
- New Zapier Trigger: you can now use mentions as a trigger in Zapier.
- Fixed issue where creating a comment with an attachment sometimes would make the comment count go up by 2 locally.
- The comment count will now always show the correct number locally when deleting replies with replies.
- Clicking the sharable link in share mission now copies the link to the clipboard.
- Inviting people through CSV now correctly invites existing users to the specified teams.
- Made the list of phases when editing a phase scrollable.
- Fixed an issue where dropdowns sometimes would appear in the wrong direction.
- When inviting a guest to a team, the guest is now automatically converted to a normal member.
- Team owners can now navigate to the members section of settings and add people to their team.
- Fixed issue where links to receipts in some cases didn't work.
- We have made improvements to performance, the UX and fixed bugs.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW?View More