Brainstorming sessions typically result in more creativity and better ideas when there is a set code of conduct. Absolute boundaries prevent people from seeing beyond their suggestions, but boundaries that encourage individualistic creativity can be very effective.
These are the 10 rules:
- Stay focused on the topic.
- Involve every person
- Stay positive and playful.
- Encourage wild ideas.
- Give people time to think.
- Aim for quantity first, quality second.
- Listen to one idea at a time.
- Don't judge ideas, including your own.
- Build on each other's ideas.
- Write every idea down.
Ready to innovate?
Take Ideanote for a test drive. No obligation. No reason not to.
Instantly collect valuable ideas.